15th May 2020
UK PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS (SHORT FORM)
1. The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
2. Upon purchase of £120 Donation to Duty to Care you will be automatically entered into the prize draw.
3. All entries must be submitted at www.lorfords.com/products/donate
4. The opening date for entries is 16.00 on 15th May 2020. The closing date of the prize draw is 16.00 on 22nd May 2020. Entries received after this time will not be valid.
5. If for any reason a technical interruption, fault or site failure occurs when purchasing online, the Promoter does not take any responsibility for incomplete purchases and any incomplete purchases will not be considered valid for entry into the prize draw. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any purchases which are not completed for any reason.
6. A winner will be chosen by random draw supervised by an independent person on Saturday 23rd May 2020 ("Draw Date").
7. The winner will receive a Traditional Elmstead Sofa, covered in a fabric of their choice from the GP&J Baker range or the Mulberry Home range.
8. The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) before 26th May 2020 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 7 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
9. The prize will be couriered to the winner by Lorfords within 28 days of being notified of their win, subject to availability of the fabric choice. The delivery destination must be within the United Kingdom.
10. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
11. The prize is supplied by Lorfords Ltd (the "Supplier")]. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
12. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
13. The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surname and county of major prize winners and, if applicable copies of their winning entries, to anyone who emails firstname.lastname@example.org or writes to Toby Lorford, 30 Long Street, Tetbury GL8 8AQ (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the closing date stated in condition 4. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Promoter at email@example.com or write to Toby Lorford, 30 Long Street, Tetbury GL8 8AQ. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
14. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
16. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
18. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
19. The Promoter of this prize draw is Lorfords of 30 Long Street, Tetbury GL8 8AQ.