Everything is going well down at our Stroud upholstery studio, so much so that we are looking for another upholsterer to join our team. If you know someone with upholstery experience who might be interested please get in touch with Nasia on firstname.lastname@example.org, and find a detailed job description below....
We are looking for a like-minded individual to join our team and are willing to provide training to the right person, provided they have a strong skill base and relevant experience.
This is a fabulous opportunity for an upholsterer with an excellent knowledge of and experience using traditional skills. The successful candidate will have an unwavering commitment to exceptional finishing quality, an eye for every detail, and be highly motivated to exceed our customers’ expectations. It’s important that you have a great attitude and are willing to learn the way we manufacture furniture.
Skills and Experience
- A range of traditional upholstery skills
- Cutting, sewing and pattern matching
- Timber finishing experience beneficial
- Experience with antique recovering
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Openminded and willing to adjust upholstery methods to the Lorfords standard
- High level of attention to detail
- Work well as part of a small team
- Confident to complete your own projects
- Able to complete paperwork as requested
- Any relevant qualification is advantageous
- Industry leading salary with a 6 month review to evaluate performance
- Company Pension scheme
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Overtime opportunities
- A heated modern workshop with spacious workstation and excellent natural lighting
- Onsite parking
- We are a dog friendly workplace
- Work within an exciting and rapidly growing company, which prides itself on developing its staff
- Long term role with the opportunity to contribute to growing the business
We have worked hard to develop a great team of people who can craft beautiful, sustainable furniture. We are looking to grow our small team due to the high demand for our furniture. If you think you would be the right fit, please send your CV and cover letter to us today.